Corbett Soccer Stadium
Opened for the 2011 season, the Corbett Stadium is one of the top collegiate soccer facilities in the country. Nestled in the USF Athletics District, the Corbett Stadium provides fans the opportunity to be right on top of the action, while producing an electric environment.
The facility includes a state-of-the art press box, a grandstand of nearly 1,000 seats, and a grassy berm surrounding threes sides of the field creating a bowl type feel. The new field stretches 120-yards by 80-yards and overlooks the athletic building, the new football practice fields and the baseball/softball complex across the street.
Stadium: Corbett Stadium
Capacity: 3,000 plus
Surface: Grass - Celebration Bermuda
Dimensions: 120 yards x 80 yards
Additional amenities include:
- On-field player seating consists of 30 individual padded chairs on elevated tiers for each team
- Berm seating available behind both goals
- Direct passage between stadium and USF Athletics Training Facility
- Air-conditioned press box with panoramic windows
- Dedicated broadcast booth in press box
- Video Board
- Dual ticket office and concession locations
- Welcoming landscape design
- Display cases highlighting history of Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Complex is enclosed by ornamental fence with the remaining three sides enclosed by decorative pilasters and fencing
- End zone environmental graphics highlighting the Bulls success
- Overlooking views from the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center administrative offices and weight room
- Direct use of Big East room for pre-game hospitality
- Musco Sports Lighting System equipment for television broadcast specifications
- Farthest seat in this facility is closer than the closet seat in the old facility
Get off at the Fowler Avenue exit and head west. Turn right on Bull Run Dr. (the Museum of Science and Industry will be on the left). The Corbett Soccer Stadium will be on your right at the intersection of Bull Run Dr. and Elm Dr.
Get off at the Fowler Avenue exit and head east. The University is about three miles from 275. Go past the main entrance and then make a left at the next light (this will be Bull Run Drive and the Museum of Science and Industry will be on your right). The Corbett Soccer Stadium will be on your right at the intersection of Bull Run Dr. and Elm Dr.
Fans are allowed to park for free in the three lots around the Corbett Soccer Stadium two hours prior to the start of each match. The first parking option is the large lot behind the Intercollegiate Athletics Facility, which can be reached by making a left at the intersection of Bull Run Dr. and Elm Dr.