Request your USF at Notre Dame Tickets Now
The 2011 USF Football season is just around the corner and your USF Bulls have another unforgettable moment this September as the team travels to South Bend, Ind. to play the University of Notre Dame for the first time.
Current season tickets holders and Bulls Club donors may now request USF vs. Notre Dame tickets through their on-line ticket account. In order to provide the experience to as many Bulls fans as possible, each account is limited to requesting a maximum of 4 tickets. Only active Bulls Club donors and/or current season ticket holders will be eligible to receive tickets. Tickets for the game at Notre Dame are $73/ticket, which includes a $3 Ticketmaster service charge. Credit cards will only be charged if your account receives tickets.
Below are a few helpful bits of information regarding the request process.
* Ticket allocation and seating will be done by priority points for all requests received by April 29, 2011 (accounts will be notified by May 6, 2011 regarding the status of their ticket request).
* USF has a limited amount of tickets for this game. Submitting a request for USF vs. Notre Dame is not a guarantee of receiving tickets. Your credit card will not be charged if you do not receive tickets.
* Tickets for the game at Notre Dame are $73/ticket, which includes a $3 Ticketmaster service charge. Credit cards will only be charged if your account receives tickets. If you receive tickets, your credit card will be charged shortly after April 29, 2011.
* An $8 shipping and handling charge will be applied to orders that are selected to receive tickets. Tickets will be shipped out approximately 2 weeks prior to the game.
* Once a request is submitted on-line, all tickets received are non-refundable (if selected).
How to Request Notre Dame Tickets
1. Go to www.gousfbulls.com and go to the "Tickets" tab. Once on the main ticket page, please click on the "Manage My Account" button.
2. Enter your account number and password in the required fields and proceed.
3. Click on "2011 Football Away Games" (located on the middle of your account homepage).
4. Select quantity of tickets (max of 4 tickets/account) you would like to request, add those to the cart and proceed to checkout.
5. Select the "USF Ticket Purchase" Delivery Option (tickets will be shipped if your account is selected).
6. Select the "2011 Football Away Games" payment option (not the single payment).
7. Continue through the process, including putting your credit card information into the required fields.
8. By selecting the "2011 Football Away Games" payment option (not the single payment), you will have a $0.00 due at the time of requesting your away game tickets and your card will not be charged until your account is selected to receive the away game tickets (based on Athletic Priority Points). Accounts will be notified by May 6, 2011 regarding the status of their ticket request. Only active Bulls Club donors and/or current season ticket holders will be eligible to receive tickets.
Official Bulls Travel Packages
The USF Bulls Club and its partner, Premier Sports Travel, have prepared three exciting travel options that will help make your excursion to one of the most historic campuses in America a memorable one.
Visit http://www.mybullsclub.com/ for detailed information on each option.
Option 1: Travel Like a Star... Travel on an all-luxury, all-Bulls first class plane from Tampa to South Bend. Flight departs Friday, September 2 and returns Saturday, September 3 after the game. Package also includes Friday night dinner, one night stay at the Marriott South Bend, ground transportation in South Bend, pre-game tailgate party, and more! Call the Bulls Club office at (813) 974-4223 to book this option.
Option 2: Travel Chicago Style - Find your own way to Chicago and join fellow Bulls fans on an excursion to South Bend. Package includes a Friday night welcome reception, two nights at the Westin River North Chicago, round-trip "Bulls Express" - private Bulls-only train car service to South Bend (includes breakfast on the outbound, hot meal on the return, and open bar), ground transportation in South Bend, USF tailgate party, and more! To book: http://www.bullssportstravel.com/football/usf-at-notre-dame.php
Option 3: Game Day Train Only - Prefer to do your own thing in Chicago but join in for the Bulls Express to South Bend? Then this option is for you. Hop on the roundtrip "Bulls Express" - private Bulls-only train car service to South Bend (includes breakfast on the outbound, hot meal on the return, and open bar). Also includes ground transportation and USF tailgate party in South Bend. To book: http://www.bullssportstravel.com/football/usf-at-notre-dame.php