RADIO: WHNZ-AM 1250 and BullsCast
TAMPA - The University of South Florida football team has been hard at work over the last month and it is now gearing up for the annual Spring Game on Saturday, April 21 at Raymond James Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 6 p.m.
Fans should use Gate C, which will open at 5 p.m., to enter the stadium. Admission and parking is FREE, with Lot 6D opening at 3 p.m.
As a convenience to season ticket holders, FREE tickets are available to be printed from your online ticket accounts rather than picking up a FREE ticket at the stadium on April 21. Additional FREE tickets will be available at the stadium if needed.
How to print your FREE 2012 USF Spring Game Tickets:
1. Season Ticket Holders should login into their online ticket account using the "Manage my Tickets" link on the Bulls Ticket Central page
2. Once logged in to the account, click on the "Print" link on the main page located under the heading "Manage My Tickets"
3. From the print screen, select the number of tickets desired to be printed/used for the Spring Game by toggling the box located next to each individual ticket
4. Once the tickets have been selected, click the "Print" button located below the tickets and proceed with the remaining steps to print the tickets from the online account (you may need to disable your pop-up blocker)
5. Seating will be General Admission on the east side of Raymond James Stadium
6. Free tickets will be available on game day at the stadium for any additional ticketing needs
Select a seat day will begin at 5 p.m. for first-time season ticket buyers to choose their season ticket location. Fans should enter at Gate C and proceed to the USF Ticket Office table located at the top of the Gate C entry ramp. A USF sales representative will be present to assist first-time season ticket buyers in the purchasing of their season tickets.
Make sure to stay tuned to GoUSFBulls.com for more information on the Spring Game and all the events surrounding the game as we get closer to Saturday, April 21.