TAMPA - The USF-Syracuse battle is expected to attract a lot of attention at the Sun Dome on Sunday and students are encouraged to reserve their tickets before the much anticipated noon tipoff.
USF finished its non-conference season at 9-3 and has won four straight games entering its Big East opener against the No. 7 Orange. Syracuse (13-1) defeated Rutgers, 78-53, for its third straight win on Wednesday.
Students can request their free ticket to the game by logging into their student ticket account on GoUSFBulls.com. Submit your ticket request under the "Student Ticket Offers" section on the left side of the account homepage.
Guest tickets will not be available to be purchased in advance of the Syracuse game. All student tickets are general admission seating within the student sections. You will not be able to print your student ticket until you are notified via email.
If you are awarded your free student ticket you will be notified via email and must log back into your account to print your tickets.
Students must bring their ticket and USF Student ID to enter the game. The student entrance is located at Gate D of the USF Sun Dome.
How to Request your FREE student ticket:
1. Go to GoUSFBulls.com and scroll over the "Tickets" tab and click on the "Student Ticket" button. Mozilla Firefox should be used when requesting your ticket.
2. Enter your account number and password in the required fields and proceed (account information located above in email).
3. Click on the desired basketball game ticket request located on the left side of the homepage under the "Student Ticket Offers" section.
4. Select "Request Your FREE Student Ticket" at the request screen and continue through request process.
5. You will be e-mailed regarding your request and the printing of your ticket.