Don't plan a golf trip to Tampa without experiencing the newly renovated Claw at USF. The Claw is one of Tampa Bay's most challenging public golf courses. Featuring long, tight fairways lined with majestic oaks, towering cypress and pines, this manicured course is also one of the most beautiful. Home to alligators, deer, spoonbills and other wildlife, you may feel like you are playing in the heart of a nature preserve.
The Claw and its spectacular greens, featuring Champion Bermuda grass, are home to the nationally-ranked USF Men's and Women's Golf teams. Other amenities include a grass tee driving range, a learning center, and a large putting/chipping green.
- Advanced tee times available
- Special packages available for group events
- Rocky's Sports Grill offers full bar and menu
- Professional staff, distinct service
- Centrally located just north of Busch Gardens at Fletcher & 46th St