EARNING LOYALTY POINTS
Loyalty Points are awarded based on attendance to home USF sanctioned and ticketed athletic events (Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Volleyball, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, Baseball and Softball).
- Attendance is required to earn Loyalty Points. Students must have their tickets and/or valid USF student ID scanned at the respective entry gates to earn Loyalty Points for attending a USF home game.
- Scanners remain available at the entry gates of an event until halftime of football, basketball and soccer games. For softball, they remain available until the conclusion of the fourth inning. For baseball, they remain available until the conclusion of the fifth inning. For volleyball, they remain available until the conclusion of the second game.
- Ten (10) Loyalty Points are earned for attending any home football game. You must request a ticket online prior to the game. Bring both your student ID and your ticket to the student gate.
- Twenty (20) Loyalty Points are earned for attending any other ticketed USF athletic home contest, away football game or bowl game.
- Bonus Loyalty Points could be earned for attending a game for which lottery distribution does not occur because the demand for tickets does not exceed the supply. Bonus points could also be earned for attending games over University of South Florida holiday breaks or other University events.
- 50 bonus points will be given to Student Bulls Club members. Student Bulls Club Web Page
- Loyalty Points are not sport specific. Points are accumulated by attending any athletic events throughout the year.
- ALL PRIZES AND POINT LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.