The 2012 - 13 school year is now underway and once again, your USF Bulls need your support. Below is information on how you may request your free student tickets to attend home football games at Raymond James Stadium, as well as all other USF Athletics home games.
Currently enrolled USF Students are eligible to receive a FREE ticket to all home games.
Student tickets for home football games can be requested the week of each home game. A full schedule will be posted on the on www.gousfbulls.com. You will receive an email informing you when you are able to request your ticket.
How to Request your FREE Football Student Ticket:
1. Go to www.gousfbulls.com and go to the "Tickets" tab. Once on the main ticket page, click on the "Student Tickets" button.
2. Enter your account number. Your account number is your U# replacing the U with a 9. Do not include the dash.
3. Your password is the last 6 (six) digits of your Student ID. Your Student ID is the last 6 digits of the 16 digit number beginning with 6400. Click “Continue.”
4. Click on the ticket request for the home game that is currently available located on the left side of the homepage under the “Student Ticket Offers” section.
5. Select “Best Available” at the request screen and click “Place Request”. Note: All tickets in the student section are General Admission. There are no assigned seats within the section.
6. A certain amount of Student Guest Tickets will be available to students for each home football game, depending on the total amount of Student Tickets requested. Return to your account home page and click on the "Student Guest Tickets" section.
7. Select the number of guest tickets you would like to purchase for the game and continue through the buying process. Tickets are $16 each.
8. Once the request period ends, you will be e-mailed regarding your request and when you may log back in to your account to print of your tickets. Don’t forget to print your tickets and bring your USF Student ID to the game!
For all other home USF Athletic events:
In addition to home football games, current USF students have the opportunity to attend all other home USF athletic events free of charge. For all ticketed athletic events (not including football), students simply need to show their USF Student ID at the gate and it will be scanned for entry.
Students will earn loyalty points for attending ticketed athletic events which will increase their standing amongst fellow USF students.
If you have any problems or questions about requesting your ticket, please contact the USF Athletic Ticket Office. You can reach them by sending an email with your name, U# and the problem you are having to email@example.com or by calling the USF Athletic Ticket Office directly at (813) 974 - 3002 and pushing “0.”