Follow USF On Digg.com
• Kenneth Luberice has been all over the place for the Bulls, but the former walk-on has found a home at tight end and is ready to compete for the starting job.
• Catch the transcript of Matt Grothe's and George Selvie's ESPN Interview.
• Martin Fennelly of the Tampa Tribune writes about kicker/punter Delbert Alvarado, who believes everything happens for a reason, and being thrown back into field goal duties is just another test of his faith.
• Auman updates us on how former Bulls baseball players are doing in the minor leagues this summer.
• Brian Bennett of ESPN ranks the quarterback position of each school in the BIG EAST, with the Bulls, led by Matt Grothe and backups B.J. Daniels and Evan Landi, ranking second in the league in quarterback talent.
• The BullsVision cameras were at the USF Athletics Welcome Back dinner on Sunday night, where the entertainment was provided by the student-athletes. It was labeled USF Got Talent and host Justin Miller said everyone was worthy of win...but we want to know who was the best. Check out the videos below and then vote to the right.
The nomination list:
Chaz Hine sings "Amazing Grace."
Pedro Carela sings "I Can Only Imagine" while playing the piano.
The volleyball team dances to "Men in Black."
The men's soccer team, specifically Kevin Olali, Ashani Fairclough and Hasani Sinclair, sings "Beautiful" by Akon, while Zak Boggs joins them onstage for some jump rope.
The women's soccer team performs and dances to "Remember the Titans."
Delbert Alvarado and Mike Ford perform their vintage "South Florida" rap.
In addition, former American Idol contestant Jonathan Cortez sang and entertained the crowd, including his Michael Jackson rendition. See if you can guess which baseball player joined him onstage to show off his dance moves.