Follow USF On Digg.com
• The players and coaches may be looking ahead to Syracuse, but we here at GoUSFBulls.com are still looking to the past and celebrating the win over Florida State with five commemorative series posters. Get yours today to hang on your wall.
• The coaches and players had much to say about the matchup with Syracuse Saturday, and BullsVision has you covered with each of the videos from the Tuesday press conferences. Several players also stopped by for a live chat during the media gathering as well.
• Talk at the luncheon from both Jim Leavitt and Joe Tresey also focused on linebacker Kion Wilson, who needed 25 stitches in his hand during the game but re-entered afterwards despite the painful injury.
• Tom Zebold writes that Jason Pierre-Paul is an excellent complement to the Bulls' other defensive end, some two-time All-American named George Selvie, while Brett McMurphy writes that Pierre-Paul is a terror for opposing offenses. Greg Auman comments on Pierre-Paul's breakout game, while FSU offensive line coach Rick Trickett said that Pierre-Paul is a definite first-round pick. On the offensive side, B.J. Daniels is set to write a new chapter now that the beginning of his book is done.
• In addition, BullsVision replays the goal line stand from the first half that set the tone by the defense for the entire game. You can also hear the replay of the entire game from Jim Louk and Mark Robinson. Time is also running out for the auction for the authentic white helmet signed by Leavitt, which ends at 3 p.m. today.
• Greg Auman took a second look at the entire game, including the end of the first half as well as how the Bulls overcame bad field position throughout the entire day. Meanwhile, the bowl picture for the BIG EAST is becoming clearer for the 2010 season, as an announcement is set for today at Yankee Stadium, with the Yankee Bowl set to begin next year.
• Women's volleyball is in action Friday and Sunday at The Corral. Gameday Central has you covered, but until then read up on senior Allie Arbogast in The Capital Sports Report.
• The men's soccer team is also set to play Saturday against Cincinnati, which of course can be heard on BullsVision. Read up on former player Jeff Cunningham, one of the greatest players in Major League Soccer history, and how he got his start in soccer.
• Women's soccer is set to host Seton Hall and Rutgers Friday and Sunday. Sophomore Noelle Piniero was named CollegeSoccer360.com's Primetime Performer of the Week after the Bulls' 2-1 win over BIG EAST preseason favorite West Virginia Sunday.