Renew Your USF Football Season Tickets for 2014
TAMPA – USF football season ticket renewals are now available and feature plenty of new benefits for 2014.
Season ticket members that renew by the Feb. 5, 2014 priority deadline will receive a discounted 2014 price on season tickets along with extended payment plan options up to 9 months long. Additional season ticket renewal benefits are listed below.
The Bulls will have plenty of talent coming back for head coach Willie Taggart’s second season with the program. USF will return 15 starters from the offensive and defensive two-deep along with punter Mattias Ciabatti and Lou Groza Place-Kicker Award finalist Marvin Kloss.
Members may renew their tickets today by clicking here to renew online, calling 1-800-GoBulls to speak with an account representative or renewing in person at the Ticket Sales and Service Center. The Sales and Service Center is located in the Sun Dome administrative offices (Gate B). Contact the Sales and Service Center for specific holiday hours at 1-800-GoBulls.
Season Ticket Priority Renewal Deadline is Wednesday, February 05, 2014
2014 USF Football Season Ticket Renewal Benefits:
- NEW! Receive a discount on 2014 season ticket prices: Renewing season ticket members will receive a discount off 2014 season ticket prices if renewed by the February 5th deadline.
- NEW! Extended Payment Plan Options*: Season ticket members that renew early may take advantage of a payment plan up to 9 months long!
- NEW! Early tailgating access: All season ticket members with the purchase of a parking pass will be allowed to access the Raymond James parking lots 1 hour earlier this season!
- Access to exclusive season ticket member events: Events just for USF Athletics most loyal supporters!
- Enter to win prizes: The earlier a season ticket member renews the more drawings they are entered in to win! Drawings will be held the first Tuesday of each month beginning in January!
- NEW! Priority Point Bonus: Season ticket members will receive 10 bonus priority points for renewing their Bulls Club contribution and football season tickets by the priority deadlines.
- NEW! Pay in Full Incentive: Season ticket members that Pay in Full for their season tickets will receive 4 additional complimentary tickets to a designated 2014 home game
*9-month payment plan will be 9 equal installments spread across 9 months. Orders must be received in December to qualify for 9-month payment plan.
* 8-month payment plan will be 8 equal installments spread across 8 months. Orders must be received in January to qualify for the 8-month payment plan.
*7-month payment plan will be 7 equal installments spread across 7 months. Orders must be received by Feb. 5in order to qualify for the 7-month payment plan.
Make Your Bulls Club Gift Before 2014
In addition to season ticket information, the Bulls Club is providing donors the opportunity to make their annual gift for next season’s seating priority ahead of the Bulls Club’s May 15, 2014 deadline. Donors that would like to take advantage of the tax benefit of making this gift before the end of 2013, please use the following guidelines to assure proper tax credit:
1.) Online gift payments must be submitted no later than 3 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
2.) Checks must be postmarked by Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
3.) Credit card payments sent via mail service must be received in our office by 5 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2013. *
4.) Credit card payments made by telephone will be accepted until 3 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31, 2013. Please call (813) 974-6729 to make a payment by telephone. If there is no answer, please leave a message. All calls received by the 3 p.m. deadline will be returned and processed for tax credit.
*The University of South Florida will be closed beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2013 through Wednesday, January 1, 2014. No mail service will be available during this time.