The 2013-14 school year is now underway and once again, your USF Bulls need your support. Below is information on how you may request your free student tickets to attend home football games at Raymond James Stadium, as well as all other USF Athletics home games.
Currently enrolled USF Students are eligible to receive a FREE ticket to all home games.
Student tickets for home football games can be requested the week of each home game. A full schedule will be posted on the on www.gousfbulls.com. You will receive an email informing you when you are able to request your ticket.
How to Request your FREE Student Ticket:
1. Go to https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/usf/EN/link/account/login and scroll over the "Tickets" tab and click on the "Student Ticket" button. Mozilla Firefox should be used when requesting your ticket.
2. Enter your account number and password in the required fields and proceed (account information located above in email).
3. Click on "Students Tickets" located in the middle of the homepage.
4. Click "View Items" next to "2013 USF Student Tickets".
5. Select the number of guest tickets you would like to purchase as well as your FREE USF Student Ticket and continue through request process.
6. Once the priority request period ends, you will be e-mailed regarding your request and the printing of your ticket(s).
For all other home USF Athletic events:
In addition to home football games, current USF students have the opportunity to attend all other home USF athletic events free of charge. For all ticketed athletic events (not including football), students simply need to show their USF Student ID at the gate and it will be scanned for entry.
Students will earn loyalty points for attending ticketed athletic events which will increase their standing amongst fellow USF students.
If you have any problems or questions about requesting your ticket, please contact the USF Athletic Ticket Office. You can reach them by sending an email with your name, U# and the problem you are having to BullsTickets@usf.edu or by calling the USF Athletic Ticket Office directly at (813) 974 - 3002 and pushing “0.”