The priority request period for your FREE Student Ticket to Saturday's (December 4th at 8 pm) football game against UConn started Sunday, November 28th at 12:01am. To request your FREE Student Ticket, login to your student ticket account (located on the USF Ticket Zone on GoUSFBulls.com) and submit your ticket request under the "Student Ticket Offers" section located on the left side of your account homepage.
In addition to requesting your free student ticket, you may also place an order for additional guest tickets (maximum of 4 guest tickets for the UConn game). Guest tickets are $16/ticket (non-refundable) and will be seated in the same level as your student ticket. You may purchase student guest tickets under the "Student Guest Tickets" option on the homepage of your student ticket account. All student tickets and guest tickets are general admission seating within the student sections. You will not be able to print your student ticket and/or guest tickets until you are notified on Tuesday via email. If you have any problems or questions about requesting your ticket, please contact the ticket office or send an email with your name, U#, and the problem you are having to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't miss your opportunity to be at the game and cheer on your USF Bulls to a victory over UConn! Be sure to logon to the USF Ticket Zone to request your ticket during the priority request period.
If you are awarded your free student ticket and/or guest tickets you will be notified via email and must log back into your account to print your tickets. Students must bring their printed ticket and USF Student ID to enter the game on Saturday.
How to Request your FREE Student Ticket:
1. Go to www.gousfbulls.com and go to the "Tickets" tab. Once on the main ticket page, please click on the "Student Ticket" button.
2. Enter your account number and password in the required fields and proceed (account information located above in email).
3. Click on USF vs. Connecticut ticket request located on the left side of the homepage under the "Student Ticket Offers" section.
4. Select "Best Available" at the request screen and click "Place Request".
5. Need guest tickets? Return to your account home page and click on the "Student Guest Tickets" section.
6. Select the number of guest tickets you would like to purchase (max of 4) for the game and continue through the buy process.
7. Once the priority request period ends on November 29th, you will be e-mailed on Tuesday, November 30th regarding your request and the printing of your ticket(s).