Bulls Compete in St. Mary’s Women’s Regatta
TAMPA, MARCH 18, 2017 – The University of South Florida sailing team will be competing in the St. Mary’s Women’s Regatta Saturday and Sunday in St. Mary’s City, Md.
The Bulls are coming off an eighth-place finish at the Charleston Coed Spring Invite last weekend.
At this weekend’s regatta, 15 of the 18 teams competing are in the top-30 nationally. Here are the team:
5. Boston College
8. Brown University
28. Christopher Newport
4. College of Charleston
14. Conn. College
27. Fordham University
9. George Washington University
15. Hobart and William Smith
Old Dominion University
13. St. Mary's College of Maryland
University of Hawaii
20. University of Pennsylvania
6. University of Rhode Island
16. University of South Florida
23. University of Wisconsin
3. Yale University
· Conditions for Maryland are mild on Saturday with snow forecasted for Sunday morning and lots of breeze with winds gusting into the 20's.
About USF Sailing
The USF sailing program has reached the national finals in four of the last five years. The Bulls finished in the top 10 during the 2012 and 2013 seasons. The sailing team is based out of St. Petersburg and led by head coach Allison Jolly, a 2016 Florida Sports Hall of Fame inductee. Follow the team on social media (Twitter | Facebook ) and visit GoUSFBulls.com for the most up-to-date information.
– #GoBulls –